TERMS OF SERVICE
By booking Trufix Touchups you agree to the following service agreement. If you have any questions regarding these terms, please email or call us and we can discuss them further.
Trufix Touchups is a small, family-oriented business. We service Central and Southeast Queensland. These include Mackay, Moranbah and surrounds in Central Queensland, and the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Ipswich, and Gold Coast in Southeast Queensland.
We have been operating for four years, with a team of highly experienced, trade-qualified panel beaters and spray painters. We ensure all repairs are completed to the highest standard, which is supported by our lifetime warranty on all work.
Please be aware that we provide an arrival window of 90 minutes for us to deal with unpredictability of prior repairs running overtime, traffic, and other surprises. An arrival window may look like 1:00PM – 2:30PM. If our team expects to arrive outside of the advised arrival window (earlier or later), we will notify you as soon as possible and appreciate your flexibility with this.
Trufix Touchups mission is to provide an accessible, efficient, and adorable service. We aim to satisfy and exceed your expectations.
To assist with a smooth quoting and booking process, we ask that our customers provide as much detail as possible regarding the vehicle damage, including providing images. We request that images of all damage are provided, including photos up close and from 1.5m back.
Failure to provide all required information may result in incorrect quoting and we may therefore not be able to complete the repairs.
- Provide the required images and information to out quoting team. We aim to have quotes returned to customers withing 24 business hours
- If you’d like to book in, please contact us via email/text or phone call and provide your quote number so we can book you in. Please note: We typically book out a week in advance
- You will receive a reminder text 24 hours prior to your booking.
- Payment is required on the day of your vehicle repairs unless prior arrangements have been made. If a third party is paying for the repairs, payment needs to be made at least 24 hours prior to the booking. If the money has not cleared by the day of the booking, the repairs will be rescheduled.
- If there are any issues or concerns with the repairs on your vehicle, we will return to rectify the issues within 14 business days.
- If, after the rework, you still have concerns, we will review the issues and return once again or fairly provide a refund.
CANCELLATION AND RESCHEDULING
All cancellations/rescheduling must be made 24 hours prior to the schedule date. If a booking is cancelled withing the 24 hour period, the customer may be charged a $295 cancellation fee to cover the cost of the disrupted service. Repeated cancellations may result in the cancellation of the service in its entirety.
Reasons why we may cancel/reschedule a booking:
- If the technician arrives and cannot access the vehicle for any reason
- If the technician arrives and is unable to complete the repairs due to any kind of interruption.
- If the technician feels unsafe this can include unsecured pets, an unsanitary work location, broken or sharp objects, chemical exposure, sexual or aggressive behaviour from anyone at the property
- If the technician arrives and the repairs required are deemed above and beyond what can be repaired in a mobile capacity or if the damage is significantly different from the original quote/provided images. Our technicians have the right to walk away or re-evaluate the rates to complete the job to the customers’ expectations. In the event where the technician decides to refuse service, you will be charged $295.00 fee due to incorrect description of the repairs required.
- In the event of severe weather
- Unpredictable events such as car accidents, traffic blocks, health & family emergencies. These events are uncontrollable and may lead to us cancelling or rescheduling your service. We are not liable for any outcome in this event.
This fee is in place to cover expenses incurred for lost travel time and fuel. If the technician needs to cancel/reschedule due to any of the above reasons the client will be notified immediately.
All quotes are based on the damage described and depicted in provided images. Trufix Touchups reserves the right to re-evaluate rates at any times based on the amount of time it takes to complete the repairs to meet the customers standard and expectations.
If the technician arrives and the repairs required are deemed above and beyond what can be repaired in a mobile capacity or if the damage is significantly different from the original quote/provided images. Our technicians have the right to walk away or re-evaluate the rates to complete the job to the customers’ expectations. In the event where the technician decides to refuse service, you will be charged $295.00 fee due to incorrect description of the repairs required.
As a small business it is vital that all payments are made promptly.
- Payment is required on completion of the repairs on the day
- If nobody will be home when the job is completed, arrangements need to be made prior to the booking
- If a third party is paying for repairs, payment needs to be made at least 24 hours before the booking and the money cleared before we proceed with repairs
- If payment is delayed for any reason, an additional late payment fee of $29 per week will be added to the Invoice until payment has been made
REQUIREMENTS ON THE DAY
To ensure the booking runs as smoothly as possible, we request that you ensure the below list is adhered to on the day of your booking.
- Access to power (we have power leads)
- Adequate space to move around the vehicle to work
- Ensure your vehicle is cleaned at least 24 hours prior
- Ensure your vehicle is out of the weather for 12 hours prior (e.g. rain)
- All animals are contained